Monday, April 2, 2012
Vet Volunteers: Masks, entry 1
hi i'm Catherine. I'm reading a book its called vet volunteers there middle schoolers.There names are Zoe, Brenna, David, Sunita and Maggie. Sunitas cat Mittens has an infection she ate yarn and it was in her belly. They got it out then there was another thing wrong she snapt one of her intestines. So they had to leave her there. Sunita was very sad she had a tear rolling down her cheek. Her friend said its OK Sunita'' Maggie said. So Sunita felt better every day after school they went to see Mittens. Mittens was still sleepy so they left her alone so she could sleep. Every day Mittens felt a little bit better not al the way yet But Mittens is almost better. I'm only on page 70 and thats all I know I hoped you liked it. Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment