Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Vet Volunteers, New Beginnings entry 1
so I am readin a new vet volunteers book with new people from Pittsburgh now they moved into Ambler there names are Julia/ Jules Joshua/ Josh and they dropped it on someone but they did not mean to so at school Sunita was Jules's guider and David was Josh's guider around the school so Sunita led Jules to class and Jules saw a bunny and so she pet it then everyone was looking at her because no won could pet her but for some reason Jules could so the teacher is letting her keep it if her mom says yes. I hoped you liked it. Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a great blog! I love that you are reading so much and then on top of that, taking the time to write about it! Please keep the blogs coming! I would also love to hear more about your daily life in these blogs too!
ReplyDelete